Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit
- The Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit features 4 Base Card Slots – Can accommodate IP500 Digital Station, Analog Phone, VCM, Expansion, ETR, Combination base cards and Legacy Card Carrier.
- Trunk Cards – Supports IP500 trunk daughter cards connected to IP500 Base Cards. Also supports IP400 trunk cards using the Legacy Card Carrier.
- 2 SD Card Slots – Supports system SD card (required) and optional SD card
- Voicemail Channels – Maximum 30 usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
- 8 Expansion Ports – Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16. Support for up to 12 Expansion Modules – In addition to the 8 integrate expansion ports, can add up to 4 additional external expansion modules using 4-Port Expansion base card.
- 2 LAN Ports – Full duplex 10/100 Mbps; managed layer 3 Ethernet switch. Additional Ports – Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port. Includes Power Cord
- NOTE – System SD Card for IP Office required (sold separately)
- The Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit is compatible with the above base cards and external expansion modules
- Compatible with 1400, 2400, 5400, 6400, and 9500 series digital phones (configuration and SW level dependent)
- Compatible with 1600, 4600, 5600, and 9600 series IP phones (configuration and SW level dependent)
- IP Office 9.0 and later supports IP500 V2 control unit and the Avaya Branch Gateway as a single product (i.e. the IP500 V2 control unit and the Avaya Branch Gateway are identical hardware)