Please read the information below before you start your RMA request:
- • The RMA form will be reviewed and the RMA department will determine if the item is eligible for return, replacement, credit or repair.
- • An RMA number will be assigned within 24-48 hours after we receive the completed form. Customer will then be contacted by email and given the RMA number.
- • All returns must have a copy of the RMA E-mail receipt with indicated RMA number included on the packing slip. Customer will receive this RMA E-mail receipt once the information is posted on the website.
- • An email with tracking # to confirm the return of the defective item to email@example.com is required.
- • An RMA number will not be issued if the serial number of the defective product is not provided.
- • Featurecom will not be liable for the loss of an items returned without an issued RMA number
- • All products being returned for credit or replacement must be in the original manufacture carton/box and over-boxed in another carton for shipping.
- • All cartons must be in good resale condition. Please do not write on boxes that are being sent back.
- • All items which are DOA or Defective within 30 days must come back in original packaging in order to get a full credit or a new replacement part.
- • All returns must be complete and must include all system components/manuals.
- • Items that arrive incomplete (no manuals, missing curly cords, handsets, not original box, etc) will be sent back to the customer upon receipt.
- • If defective parts are not received within 30 days after shipment of an advance replacement, an invoice will be issued for the full amount of the replacement item.
- • Customer is responsible to pay for duties and taxes on the replacement units.
- • Customers are responsible for shipping charges for returned items.
- • A restocking fee may be applied (but not limited) to all items returned for reasons other than product defect. All opened merchandise is subject to a restocking fee.
- • In the case that the serial #'s do not match or if the item is returned without the original packaging, the item will be repaired and sent back to you under warranty. Please note that you will be billed for the advance replacement (if applicable).
- • Any warranty items which have been received as an advance replacement must be returned within 14 days of the warranty # issue date, failure to comply with this procedure will cause the warranty to be void and will result in an invoice.
SHOULD A WARRANTY RETURN TRANSACTION EXCEED 21 DAYS FROM WARRANTY # ISSUE DATE, PLEASE CONTACT STEVE GERACI.
RMA NUMBERS ARE VALID FOR 30 DAYS.
You agree to these terms by clicking on the link and accessing the form below: